Among all the social media platforms, Instagram is one of the most successful ones to this date. Instagram is a social media platform which allows you to post visual content such as images and videos. It allows its users to be creative with their contents by providing a wide range of facilities such as Highlights, Instagram TV, and Instagram Stories. Not just the visual content but also the captions you can add along those do not require a word limit, unlike twitter.
What are Instagram Stories?
Instagram stories is yet another extension to the creative Instagram feed that you desire. These are also a way to post visual content through your Instagram account. If you swipe right from your Instagram feed, a camera would show up. This is not just any other camera, it allows you to take images, make videos, boomerangs, superzoom and focus videos, and rewind videos as well. You can then post these on your stories, add them up in profile Highlights and even send to specific friends. If you want more friends to get engagement on stories, you can even gain more instagram followers in cheap prices. This in turns generates more activity on stories.
What are the benefits of Instagram stories?
- Usage: Instagram stories are the most used feature now, yes even more than the original Snap Chat which introduced the stories. The daily instagram followers who view stories are 200 Million now, this only means that your content can be viewed by a larger population! You only need to add more followers.
- Promotions: if you have a business based account, instead of posting highlights and promotional contents on your feed about your new product or an event you are organizing, simply post them on the story for a smooth sneak peek to get the audience excited.
- Content that is a click away: due to the Instagram traffic, your exclusive posts can go deep down the followers’ feeds. Thus if you have a personal account and you earn through it, you can give a sneak about your new posts without showing the complete content, and ask your excited audience to go check it up on your profile. Stories are basically a click away whereas finding your new posts down the feed may require hours of scrolling.
- Content can be downloaded: Instagram offers multiple stickers, filters and much more to bring out the life in your content, these features are unique and can only be found on stories. Hence, the content of the stories can be downloaded in the form of videos and images for you to keep or even post on other social sites.
- Privacy: Unlike the Instagram posts on feed, you can actually hide your stories from specific followers. Those maybe you were forced to add up for the sake of a healthy relation.